Как обычно мы смертные эти записи не услышим, максимум "ознакомительные" 20-30 секунд...
The Beatles Derek Taylor Never-Before-Heard Collection of Lost Beatles Recordings: Including the 1967 Kenwood Sessions and John Lennon Private Recordings
The lost collection of Derek Taylor Never Before Heard Beatles Tapes
A collection of six tapes of unreleased music/albums and extremely personal interviews.
Featuring Sgt Pepper Rehearsals From Kenwood
“One From The Nursery” an unreleased John Ono Lennon Album
George Harrison Unreleased Album with The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band
These Tapes Are Not Being Sold with Any Copyright
These Tapes Are Being Sold as Collectibles
Tape 1: Unheard Beatles Sgt Pepper Rehearsals from Kenwood late 66 early 67
Run time is 56 minutes, songs include:
Revolution #9, mainly John in many accents, George can be heard, Paul too, Ringo one time, Terry Doran is also heard being interviewed by John, Terry Doran was ‘The Man From The Motor Trade’ on Sgt Pepper, every identical animal sound effect from Good Morning Good Morning is featured throughout, probably pre-dates Pepper and John has the sound effects saved, cockerel, hens, sheep, horse, pigs, cat, dogs etc, the very ones used on Pepper. Sitar drones almost all the way through by George, Piano backdrop also
1. That much Control
2. Monte Carlo rally sound effects Terry Doran is Jack Brabham Formula 1 racer
3. Cat Feeding Services (Monty Python esque sketch)
4. A million miles away, John Indian accent Beatles far east tours in 66
5. Crazy banjo song, JL bellows
6. I’m aware of the situation monologue
7. Swing your partners
8. Lennon.McCartney complaining about the heat
9. John and George shouting over a very loud backing track
10. John/Paul counting in 123 testing, JL turns it into a poem.
11. Dear Prudence very early demo John wrote it way before 1968
12. British Police are pigs, in an Indian accent
Tape 2: George Harrison With the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band and Jimmy Page.
15 tracks, 59 minutes George with his Thames Valley muso friends, Jimmy Page, Jon Lord, Joe Brown, Sam Brown, Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah band (Neil Innes, Legs Larry Smith, Vivian Stanshall) Alvin Lee, all songs written by the Bonzos and George, all recorded at FP.
1. George into talk while playing guitar, introducing a new song
2. Brazil take 1 written for the Handmade films project Brazil (never went to production)
3. Brazil take 2
4. Brazil Take 3
5. Sooty Goes to Hawaii
6. Mandalay monologue for handmade films production of the same name
7. Sooty Goes to Hawaii #2
8. Sooty Goes to Hawaii #3
9. Operatic Aria sung by Georges father-in-law and Olivia Harrisons dad Zeke Harrison, I doubt that Olivia has heard this
10. Bullshot theme song for Handmade films completed production.
11. Hare Krishna chant by everyone
12. Chant 2
13. While my Guitar Gently weeps with Jimmy Page on guitar
14. Same with Alvin Lee on guitar
15. if I Needed Someone